For Air and Gas Phase Applications
Our granular activated carbon is manufactured by steam activation from carefully selected charcoal. It is made for use in vapour phase applications, such as solvent recovery, VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) adsorption in air treatment processes and purification of industrial & natural gas concentrations in air or gas.
Due to its extensively developed micro porous structure, our activated carbon is particularly designed for the adsorption of low molecular weight compounds present in low concentrations in air or gas.
Key features and benefits:
- High activity and density
- Optimized pore structure
- Exceptional hardness and strength
- Rigorously de-dusted
- Maximum contaminant loading
- High adsorption capacity
- Clean handling of filter/adsorbed filling
- Minimum product degradation giving consistent pressure drop