For Liquid Phase Applications
Our granular activated carbon is manufactured by steam activation from carefully selected coconut shell charcoal. Like vapour phase applications it is also suited to use in liquid phase applications, such as water purification, steam condensation and purification in beverages, industrial water or liquid.
Our activated carbon is equally effective for the adsorption of high molecular weight compounds present both in water and other liquids.
Key features and benefits:
- High activity and density
- Optimized pore structure
- Exceptional hardness and strength
- Rigorously de dusted
- Maximum contaminant loading
- High adsorption capacity
- Clean handling of filter/absorbed filling
- Minimum product degradation giving consistent pressure drop